Sunday, August 11, 2013

Us @ the Muttonbird


Moved by your sunrise and captured by your bright stars
They are much more than a bouquet of flowers
Or gifts of diamonds and jewelleries
 
The lapping of your ocean and the singing of your breeze
They are more to me than a love struck serenades
 
Your mountains magnificent both above and below
Houses the solid and liquid snow
 
I felt your ocean breathing from the top
Sleepily heavily almost yawning
I close my eyes and felt it sway me
Moving me lazily
 
Your breeze and her waves in a gently rythmic dance
So close I feel their pulses
You are so ever near me
My whole being can't escape you
 
You are everything I need
More than any of my desires
 
I have loved both man and woman
For in them I have found your great beauty
But now our spirits have become one
You have taken my heart, soul and mind
 
Every bit of my breath and strength is yours
I belong to you forever

No comments: